HP Designjet Cash In & Trade Up
Spring 2014 promotion
Cash for your older equipment!
Canon imagePROGRAF large format printers are not only known for their speed and quality, but are also known for providing users with some of the most intuitive and user-friendly software to help expand their workflow, right out of the box! These utilities assist amateurs and professionals in creating a wide array of large format output in a matter of minutes, regardless of their past experience or level of expertise. Some of these great solutions include:
- Color Calibration Management Console – Enables operators and system administrators to remotely calibrate and manage color across all compatible printers in their fleet
- PosterArtist Lite – Canon’s poster creation software providing the ability to create a variety of colorful posters and banners in just four easy steps
- Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop – Export module for optimized printing through the Adobe Photoshop program (not included)
- Direct Print & Share- a cloud-based software solution that enables the viewing, sharing and printing of files from almost anywhere in the world, with 5GB of free storage available if users sign up for Google’s cloud services*
The KIP 70 Series production systems address the current reality of demanding print runs and compressed delivery times coupled with the highest quality expectations. The excellent across the board performance of the system will satisfy the most stringent demands of quality and productivity.
multi-function space saving systems
The KIP 70 Series features an innovative top stacking design that fits where you need it - in tight spaces or against a wall, delivering easy access to all system features and enhancing workflow productivity.
KIP 70 series network print systems increase print production possibilities by delivering high volume output with exceptionally reliable performance. These printers meet the toughest demands of virtually any digital imaging environment and may be easily upgraded to b&w and color MFP or Production copy & scan systems.
Click Here for a quote on any product in our Large Format Equipment line |
The LP-2050 boasts a new print engine and scanner that enables print speed of 10 D-size prints per minute and scanning speed of up to 240 mm per second for both color and black & white
The LP-1030 boasts a new print engine and scanner that enables print speed of 7.5 D-size prints per minute, 7.0 A1-size prints per minute, and scanning speed of up to 240 mm/9.4” per second for both color and black & white.
Epson SureColor T-Series
Epson T3000 24"
Introducing the Epson SureColor T-Series, developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging like our exotic EPSON MicroPiezo TRP print head.
Along with our breakthrough pigment ink technology, EPSON UltraChrome XD, the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you print your next big idea!
Introduction of the imagePROGRAF iPF8400S and iPF6400S Large Format Printers
Offering Precise Color Management And Excellent Image Quality
|imagePrograf iPF6400S 8 color 24" large format printer
image PrografiPF8400S 8 color 44" large format printer
These two units replace the iPF8300S & iPF6300S respectively. Canon’s LUCIA EX ink set is now uniform throughout the 8-color series, 24” to 60”, allowing for exceptional image quality and consistency. These printers offer enhanced print management and color control capabilities that aid graphic arts providers in maximizing productivity, while ensuring output is consistent and accurate. In addition, these new imagePROGRAF models have the ability to ensure color consistency of an entire fleet of iPFx400S series printers across multiple office locations and environments.
||The new HP designJet t920 and t1500 ePrinter series large format printers|
||The HP Designjet T920 is equipped with 32GB of virtual memory space and can print an A1 print in 21 seconds.
||The HP Designjet T1500 caters to multiuser environments and is equipped with 320GB of memory that enables it to print multiple files at the same time.|
Both units feature 30 percent smaller footprints, front roll loading, six original HP color and black inks, automatic firmware upgrades, express output path, transparent cover so customers can see what is happening with the printing, adjustable 4.3 inch touchscreen and an innovative new output stacking tray and new flat surface for quick print checking.
Additionally, both printers support both Windows and Mac OS X platforms as well as Android and iOS. Key details include:
- 21 second print out at D-size — fastest in industry
- innovative new output collating tray
- Both non and PostScript model options
- 914 mm size units (36 inch wide output)
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0 IO
- Included embedded Jetdirect print server — all models
- Print from virtually anywhere to these printers using iOS and Android devices
- Full support of HP ePrint & Share
- Print without drivers using USB stick or email projects to your HP DesignJet T1500
Industry Trends: Click here to read the latest in innovations and developments in the large format industry.